What's the I-485 priority date??

I140-June2003

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody

I am new to this thread just got I-140 approved.
I was wondering what's the priority date of I-485 is it the RD when we applied for 485 ( I am a concurrent filler) or is anything to do with the Labor Certification date?
I would appreciate if someone helps me out to understand this basic question.

Thanks in advance

One case in which USCIS goes by RD which I know of is AC-21 (i.e. counting of days for I-485 filing).

Read this

I am not sure what you people are talking about...

PD is the day when the state labor was rec'd by the labor dept.

My I-140 approval has this date in the "Priority Date' box.

(Besides how do you explain the person who got approved today has a I-485 ND of Nov 2002...his was LC substitution..god only knows when his sub-LC was actually filed)

M101

Exactly that is what i had heard that there is something to do with labor dept "Priority Date" & so i asked this question in the forum so i can know from the past approval what does one consider to be the exact date CIS work on.

Re: Read this

Originally posted by M101
I am not sure what you people are talking about...

PD is the day when the state labor was rec'd by the labor dept.

My I-140 approval has this date in the "Priority Date' box.

(Besides how do you explain the person who got approved today has a I-485 ND of Nov 2002...his was LC substitution..god only knows when his sub-LC was actually filed)

You never understand what people are saying - pathetic. Why don't you go and get some check-ups done? :D

PD question

The question is:

How come my notice for FP states that the PD is the RD of 485, which is 5/30/03, instead of LC file date, which is 4/27/01?

I am so confused. :confused:

Which PD do they work by?