What's going on at VSC?

icare

Registered Users (C)
Today's posted processing time is the same as last update: 8/19/2004.

Shoot-- don't give us another multi-month delay here...

mean nothing to me too

mine is EB3, ND 02/04/04, fp 01/07/05, request twice for the status, still under name check,

NameCheck is different

If you got a namecheck delay that is a different issue. Now that they stopped moving forward at VSC makes me worry a little. Who is to say that they won't stop here for a year?

This immigration thing is costing us too much time and energy.

The similiar situation is also happened in CIS. I suspect that the visa number is close to be done. INS try to control the processing rate.

Hi icare,

you have mentioned "another" . Do you mean to say that this has happened earlier where they have stalled for months together. If so does anyone know what they did after they started the approvals. I hope they dont go to Priority dates. When will the visa numbers be available for next year? is it similar to EB3 (october).??
Any comments, gurus out there......

VI485

Most of you may not know but 485 approval stalled in Feb 2002 for more than a year. It moved up one week in a month leaving a horrifying 2 year lag time.

VI485 said:
Hi icare,

you have mentioned "another" . Do you mean to say that this has happened earlier where they have stalled for months together. If so does anyone know what they did after they started the approvals. I hope they dont go to Priority dates. When will the visa numbers be available for next year? is it similar to EB3 (october).??
Any comments, gurus out there......

VI485

inPhilly said:
Most of you may not know but 485 approval stalled in Feb 2002 for more than a year. It moved up one week in a month leaving a horrifying 2 year lag time.

Exactly! I am afraid of that exact thing.