Whats After Fingerprinting

trustgod

hey guys
i have given my fingerprits in jan, 2004
still havent recieved anything from them
Whts the next step??? :confused: :confused:
And how long will it take :confused: :confused:

any help will be appritiated

What are you expecting to receive and from who?
All you get is a change in status that says whether your FP have been reviewed and the processing on your case has resume or your FP review is still pending.

Thanks for ur reply

My tried to check the status of my case it says FP review is recieved and processing has resumed to ur case.

the only think i want to know is how much more time will it take me to get my grencard.

i think everyone wants to know the answer to that question but no one knows in actually. maybe around 12-15 months. i don't know.

trustgod said:
My tried to check the status of my case it says FP review is recieved and processing has resumed to ur case.

the only think i want to know is how much more time will it take me to get my grencard.

hi trustgod,

i've had my 1st fp done in october 18,2002 and up to now, my I485 is not yet approved. my fp expired already and i'm waiting for 2nd fp. how much more time...depends on how lucky you are i guess...coz a lot of people are getting approved after the jit date shown on the bcis website.

I have had my FP in May 2003, what is the normal time period that FP is valid... When is that they request for 2nd FP....

Can you please let me know who will receive FP notice applicant or employer ??
Thanks
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: