What would happen is Silly man got his GC and disappeared from this Forum??

dumbo

Registered Users (C)
Just for a second, Just for a second. Please close your eyes, relax and think Silly man gets his GC and disappears from this Forum?? What next??? Does he have any offspring :)))

Your valuable thougts please

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Silly man gets his GC and disappears from this Forum?? What next???
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A well experienced member will be promoted as a moderator.

SM you didn't answer the offspring part?? Anybody you left behind in South Africa to take over? :)

Lay off

Lay off SM. He has to then find other website to do the AC 21 Portbility and prepare himseld for all kinds of RFE.....just guess what king of RFE he may get....?

Lay off

Lay off SM. He has to then find other website to do the AC 21 Portbility and prepare himseld for all kinds of RFE.....just guess what king of RFE he may get....?

Soumy, I'm a single parent .. I'm raising myself .. and thats about all I can deal with for now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by AaAbLautChalein
A thought .. What would happen if

" 1amShantanuB :D:D "

becomes the moderator instead of Sillyman ???????

HAHA, that'd be a trip, though y'know folks, if you look deep into him .. he's not that bad afterall. (I mean how deep can you look into him though).

Ok I'd better stop responding on this thread or the moderator police will start making noises.

PS: That message by AaAbLautChalein, got posted as duplicate, I was trying to remove the dupli. and it took the original with it !! :( :mad: sowwie folks

Well I would be too .. I really want a GC by now, but too bad, I checked today, and I am still not approved, goddarnit.