What will be the processing times for EAD/ AP?

same here

We are in the same boat. We plan to go somewhere in the months of January2008/ December 2007. However, we are not sure if we will get the AP!
Is there a way to get it expediated for a genuine reason?

QUOTE=escape05;1745383]Thx ppl for sharing all the valuable info up here. Me & wife planning to travel to India around Nov~Dec 07 and like most others, have current H1/H4 expired. IF we get our AP on time for travel, I would prefer to use that for re-entry instead of trying my luck @ Chennai consulate (where I was given hard time, the last two times). Comments? Btwn, me currently on 10th year H1 extension! :D[/QUOTE

Thought this thread is about processing times for EAD/AP and posting some information that might be of some help.

You can see the processing time for my EAD in my signature. Don't know yet about the AP. If the USCIS retrogresses the EB dates back to January 2007 VB, they probably will do so just to breathe and have more time to clear all EAD and AP applications before end of October or November 2007.

This is just my thought - IE

Thought this thread is about processing times for EAD/AP and posting some information that might be of some help.

You can see the processing time for my EAD in my signature. Don't know yet about the AP. If the USCIS retrogresses the EB dates back to January 2007 VB, they probably will do so just to breathe and have more time to clear all EAD and AP applications before end of October or November 2007.

This is just my thought - IE

which center are you filing in? Mine file 2 weeks earlier that yours and my AP and EAD are stilling pending in NSC :confused:

I see it now. you are in TSC. TSC is always quicker than NSC