What will be the message after EAD approval?

gcaaa111

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My EAD was approved on 4th March and I got an email saying "After approve your appplication we ordered a card for you...bla bla". Today When I check my portfolio, I noticed LUD on my EAD, When I check the status of my application now it is saying....

"This case has been approved. On March 8, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Why the date changed?? Can some one tell me generally what will be the online message when they approve EAD? I am still waiting for my 140 decision after we reply RFE a week ago.

It's absolutely normal.

Don't worry, I had just gone through exactly the same situation as yours. The latest message of '...was approved...' will be the final message. And I received the EAD card in mail a few days after.

Tts

I got the same message. The first message after they approve and order new cards. The second message after they mail the cards. I received the cards 2 days after the second message.

Thank you.

Thank you Luckytt & TTS.

I just came from my work and checked my emails and I got the "Approved..." email. I got the other emails 4 days ago...... Anyway its fine. But If I would have get the similar mail for my I-140...... That would be wonderful :)