What to expect in CP interview for Extraordinary Ability (EB1)

garims

My dad is a emminent professor with 35 years of experience in his field and applied for EBI (Extraordinary Ability) to do further research here in US as his US counter parts , who wanted him to come to US after retirement.

Here are his info

Applied for I-140 --- 5-Dec 04
I-140 Approved --- 4 - Mar 05
NVC Case # --- 25- Mar 05
Fee Bill Generated--- 7 Apr 05
Fee Bill Received --- 4 May 05
Fee Bill rtnd to NVC -- 5 May 05

Pac 3 ???

The question I have is that when he goes for CP interview he does not have a job here at US and accorrding to EBI Extraordinary Ability (EA) one does not need a job here at US. So the only question I have is during the time of the interview what will they ask him as he does not have a job in US and also does he need to apply for I-824 and other Affaviadit of Support ..... How will the CP Interviewer feel he will not be a liability for the US Govt.

I am really confused as to how Extraordinary Ability cases are handled in Mumbai Consulate...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Can somone Please respond ASAP

EB-1 ( EA) do they require I-824 or I-134 as per EB1- (EA) they do not require a job so how will they show affadavit of Support. :confused:

Thanks. I would like to know
(1) did he send I-140 form directly to Mumbai or Nebrsaka, California or others......or mumbai consultae forwarded it to specific service center
(2) Did he get experience from USA too

I believe one has to produce financial documents how he will support initially himself and his family without job in USA