what to do? stuck???

imhrb

Registered Users (C)
Hello folks

I will give a very brief case history and wanted to get your feedback on it and see what I should do:

- Filed for marriage-based I-130/485 in 2004 (very clean, straight forward case; never been out of status, no crime, etc...)
- Did all sorts of inquiries (InfoPass, calling, Senator, Congressman, First Lady, President, Vice President, etc) no response
- Filed for WOM in 2007 in MD; fought the case quite a bit with AUSA; they filed MTD, MSJ, etc...responded to all of that
- After sitting on the case for about 8 months, judge granted MTD and dismissed the case in March 2008
- Prior to getting dismissed, AUSA filed a letter in court saying FBI namechecks are complete and file transferred to B'more; got interviewed in March of 2008 finally (got grilled!)
- Got follow up RFE after interview; responded to it
- And now waiting again! Emailed officer (have his direct email) and he responded with a typical CIS non-response kind of thing (under review etc...)
- Made InfoPass a couple weeks ago; was told that file is going through review (who knows what type of review)?

What to do now? Don't know what types of checks these are and don't know what to do ????

Choices:
- Re-start all inquiries again, congressman, senator, president, etc...
- Write to district director (working on it)
- Do FOIA request to see what they are doing (Could take very long time)
- What else????? Ideas?

Thanks.