what to do - please help

Njie

hi,
I485
RD is July\'26,2001
ND is Sept\'20 2001
FP is Jan\'16 2002

I got married on March\'1\'2002 and my wife got H4.
I plan to add her to my application but she has final exams currently in india and can not come.

now I see there are some july RD approvals (close to mine)

what are options.

please help.

thanks

follow to join

you can consider follow to join process.
search this website for information on this topic.

No Title

As H4 is approved, include approval notice and apply immediately without medical. I think you may need to send her some paper work and get her signature.Then submit to INS. Before coming here ask her to complete the medical tests there itself and keep the records ready. Later she will get RFE for medical. That time approcah INS doctor here and show the records and I think you know rest of the process. Finalise your procedure talking to your friends and attorney and take action.Good luck.

can she go back on H4 and comeback using AP

If she comes here now and goes back after applying in two weeks,
and if i get approved while she is in india on H4 status what will happen.

can she come back using Advanced Parole that she gets here.

thanks

No Title

She can come here on H4 apply for Follow on or whatever goback to u r country on H4 complete the exams peacefully. If your GC gets approved before she comes here ask her to come on AP if not she has the option of using either H4 or AP. This i came to know from my Attorney. I did exactly the same

consult a lawyer

don\'t waste your time, whatever advice you get is just what knowledge people have gathered, I don\'t think you have time to research.

Thank you - I have paid consulation tomorrow by murthy

law associates.
I am hoping to clear things up with them

follow to join seems to be the realistic in my case.

but can it be applied to my case.
I am married before my approval date.
does it qualify her to become a follow to join person
how long does it take

thank you