What to do for Change of Address?


Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me what I need to do to report Change of Address to USCIS? I have my I-140 and I-485 pending.

The USCIS website is pretty confusing on this. I want to make sure they have my new address and I want to report this through all possible means:

1. AR-11
2. Mail
3. Electronic Change of Address
4. Phone

Do I need to do anything else?

I read in some forums that even though AR-11 was submitted twice by some folks, change of address did not take place. I'm a bit worried about this.

Greatly appreciate your response.