What to bring to I-751 interview?

jenniferinny

Registered Users (C)
We've been married almost 4 years now and got called for an interview after submitting our I-751 paperwork.. We were only about a month shy of our 2nd anniversary when my husband got his green card interview in Montreal. It makes me wish we would've called to postpone so that we wouldn't be doing this again!
We got the typical form letter requesting that we bring tax returns and so on..
My question is, how much duplicate information should we bring in?
We already sent in our taxes for the last two years, tons of photos, pet adoption applications from the shelter where we got our cats, joint credit cards, joint bank accounts, life insurance, joint car insurance and affidavits from his parents and my parents.
I really can't think of anything to bring that we haven't already sent in..
I was still mostly using my own bank account at the time, though now I'm using our joint account primarily as it's now more convenient..
I just can't think of anything else to bring. Everything they asked for we've already sent in with the I-751. Do I bring it all in again? It was a 5 lb box..
Also, anyone else interview in Orlando, FL?
The biggest complication in our case is that the house we owned was purchased in my name only as Citimortgage couldn't figure out how to add him without a Social Security number. We ended up losing the house when our taxes skyrocketed and our hours were cut at work. Now, we're living with my parents and don't have an official rental agreement.