what time the AVM updates ?? ND jan \'01

No Title

I had checked the status on my case at around 10PM PDT on Oct 18th & it played the "your application to adjust to per...receive......" message. On Oct 19th @ around 9:30 AM PDT, it was playing "This case has been approved on Oct 19th". So I guess in my case it changed immediately!

No one knows exactly when?

On Oct. 31st at 5pm, (vsc closes at 4pm) I checked AVM for my EAD approval, which indicated no action yet. But on Nov.1st, at 5pm, avm read that case has been approved on 31st, of oct.What is the guess?

No Title

If it was changing immediately why are not there any approvals dated 11/01 and 11/02 ?? just a thought

thanks

How to check status of application??

guys,
how can you check status of application for ead, ap or 485 if you don\'t have receipt or any other details??

Help appreciated

Thanks

DJ

Paras are u on charas

Keep your thoughts to yourself. You already got answers and again keep digging. To get firsthand info maybe u need to go to the INS office directly.

ANSWER:
The IIO may be too lazy to update it. Then it gets updated once in the evening and that varies every day. Otherwsie the IIO updates right then and there. Its like a quick update for a couple of records and then a batch job for all the records once a day and that includes already updated records also. Hope this puts and end to your SILLY and pain in the neck thoughts.