What this message means and how long from now/

veera123

Registered Users (C)
Friends !

I have applied for I-485 at NSC and getting this message now from the automated message:
"On Jan-03 Finger print results for I-485....were receieved and your case has been resumed. we will notify if additional action
needed or once the decision is made".

Any guess on how long it would take from this point to get the approval.

Thanks,
Mandy

Veera123, How can one can give your approval date? Are you looking forn an astrologer? Man, give you

I heard the same thing for

my case. My details are NSC140EB2/NSC485/India/RDJune2001/FPdoneNOV2001. So based on approvals we are getting right now on this board, I dont think I can expect anything within next 3 months.

Different Message

My Detail RD:06/01 ND:10/01 FP:12/01

Message for Me and my wife says:

FP were collected on ..... date, and are pending
review.

Can anyone tell me what does this message means ??

This means...

FBI has sent the finger print report to INS and report is being reviewed. After this process your case would be assigned to an officer.

I feel that irrespective of when the FP is done, it\'s taking (on an average) around 11 months from

Don\'t worry; very soon the message will change to "FP results have been received and processin

No Title

And what is the approx time, when this message
gets changed to
............Your Case has resume Processing.

Thanks, Kalia & vivaite

I cannot recollect the exact dates I checked the AVM but following is the sequence:

FP was done on Dec 20th 2001;
AVM : "your finger prints have been received on Dec 28th..pending review"
AVM : "FP results were received on Jan 11th..processing resumed"

Here it is...

EB3,I485 RD 08/2001, ND 09/17/2001 and FP done 12/12/2001

Eevn jesus can\'t help with NSC cases. Astroleger might be nothing.

Thanks

No FP mentioned in my AVM

ND :4/17/2001
I have done finger print back in June last year. Yesterday I checked AVM, it did not mention anything related to FP. Does this mean my FP did not go through?

Appreciate explanation.

helpfinder

Juveera123: Just the normal message !

The Case is received on April 17th and it takes 330-360 days to process. That\'s all. Does it mean anything?

Thanks,

helpfinder

I read in some postings that NSC has only recently started putting out FP information on the AVM;

probably thats the reason you find no mention of FP on the AVM; another possibility is that the FP information is temporary and would ultimately get replaced by the standard \'...330 to 360 days..." message. Just a thought!

HELPFINDER: Can\'t you tell what exact it says?....

There is a FBI number where you can call and give them your A# and they will be able to give you the status.
I will find the number for you and post it.