What things to consider with AC21?

vidya2000

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Iam oct 2001 filer(RD 10/28/01),FP2 has been done on 8/01/03. Due to personnel problems Iam on vacation from last 2 months without a pay stub. My employer doen't wont to lay me off at this time but may not be able to find a project from next month. Now I found another job,so thinking of changing.
Since my approval is sometime soon(I hope),I just want to know what I have to consider when I change job using AC21 with this kind of situation.

Note: Job title and work is same, salary is higher compaired to previous job. But new employer and old employer's are in two different locations.One on East and another in West coast. And again new job is Hourly without benifits.

Thanks for all your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by vidya2000
Hi,
Iam oct 2001 filer(RD 10/28/01),FP2 has been done on 8/01/03. Due to personnel problems Iam on vacation from last 2 months without a pay stub. My employer doen't wont to lay me off at this time but may not be able to find a project from next month. Now I found another job,so thinking of changing.
Since my approval is sometime soon(I hope),I just want to know what I have to consider when I change job using AC21 with this kind of situation.

Note: Job title and work is same, salary is higher compaired to previous job. But new employer and old employer's are in two different locations.One on East and another in West coast. And again new job is Hourly without benifits.

Thanks for all your help.

Lots of interesting articles on the AC-21 thread!

There might be slight chance of getting RFE. If your new employer ready to give employement letter (Should specify permanent job, continued employment etc.,) You will be fine.

another possibility is that Your case might be transfered to a local office also. If that is the case find out wait time etc.,