What the #$%^ is wrong with the god @#$%...

rpt2k

Registered Users (C)
NSC? Are these officers sitting with their god damn thumbs up in their asses or what. I mean look at other service centers. What the @#$% ? All other service centers started processing apps. There are approvals every where except this @#$%ed up NSC. This is really frustrating.

Oh. You are back here again. Waiting for your spouse\'s approval right? It is really frrrrrrrrrrrrr

looking for the verdict of NSC.

It has taken 5 years of my life.
I still don\'t have a clue what\'s going on there.
My PD 2/1997. RD 12/2000. Is this not enough for an officer
to show a cent of mercy!?

God Bless NSC.

To 5THYearNSC ( or Aging Cases

Hi Friend,

I dont know how much is true, but somewhere on the NET I read there are some Specialized Attorney who are INS liaison and takes Aging Cases pending in INS.

I dont know anybody who does & I dont know anything other than on this Issue.

You can do little R&D on this, May god Bless you and approve your case ASAP.

Good Luck.

5thYearAtNSC....

No man you must be thinking of some one else. I am waiting for my (as well as my spouse\'s approval.) BTW my I-140 was approved for CP like yours. And the last time I checked my files were sent to Mumbai consulate last year. But Same is the case with couple of co-workers here are in the same boat. (but they are from China) I am not sure if that makes any difference. But theyy have RD couple of months before me. And one of them have received a RFE. So atleast his file is being looked at, I think.