What the hell???? Still waiting: 7 months after RFE RD and 5 months after FP2

Me too!

Same here. July RFE, October 2nd FP and .....:eek: . Congress help will only make sure that your file is in order, but do it. Look up your senator on the web, call the number and say you need help with your immigration matter. They will send you a form (fax/mail), briefly present your case and you will receive a reply.

Originally posted by julyrfe
My life stuck in this stupid system. What the hell going inside the system?.

RD: Jan 2002

Consider yourself lucky friend. I am still waiting (SINCE AUG 2002 )for either a rfe or a second FP or both or some response atleast from the silent ocean called BCIS.

BCIS is really the HELL. Nothing is fair, reasonable or orderly here. Also nothing can be done by complaining, or praising. Contacting others (such senators) sometimes might help - but not guaranted. Anyway out? Just be patient and keep hoping. May be the gate of the HELL will open by luck or some devine intervention and then there will be a chance to get out of the mess. When the day will come no one really knows. And when it comes nothing will be left to celebrate the freedom (for most of us) - one will be exhausted by then going through all these tortures, burnings and many disappointments! This is the BCIS HELL!! So have patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
stop whining

You are in line. There are others having RD earlier than you. Why are you whining. You should be happy that in the age of outsourcing atleast you have a chance to apply for GC. Remember GC is not your right its just something given to you by USA.

Re: stop whining

Originally posted by ShantanuBisBack
You are in line. There are others having RD earlier than you. Why are you whining. You should be happy that in the age of outsourcing atleast you have a chance to apply for GC. Remember GC is not your right its just something given to you by USA.

I am not sure if I agree with you. Of course I am seeking GC and the govt is not doing by itself. But what you have to understand is that bcis is a service center (whether it is part of the government or not). We pay heavily for the SS and all other types of taxes which is used any way to better manage counties. We pay fees for the applications. So I strongly beleive that it is indeed our right to demand that we are better served. The whole defninition of GC is based on betterment of this country eventually. let us not forget that and let us not live in utter shame all the time thinking we are beggars and beggars are not chosers!!!!

This is not to contradict you but to just make sure that we hold our dignity to some extent.

1. For everyone who complains that he is wiating for too long, there are several waiting even longer.
2. Expecting things to happen in some kind of reasonable time-frame is not too much to ask for. Especially with all the technology and infrastructure- paid for by all including the would be immigrants.

But meanwhile we all must wait. Eventually it get does done. So don't torment yourself and have fun.

HTH

removing dust

filed AR-11. Don't know if it removes dust on my file.

I will send AP, EAD renewal for my wife and AP for self in next few months to keep my file active.

EAD3 approved

EAD3 approved 10 days after filing AR-11.
But no movement for I-485.

where is the end to this journey????

-----------------
RD: Jan 2002

julyrfe

We did send in our AR11 in the last week of March and our I485 was approved April 1st so ......... you may be in line .... Good Luck!

It is better always to seek help from congressmen and VSC do responds them promptly. Atleast you will know what is ur future staus.

Dengdeng,
can you recommand one congressman in NJ? our cased got transfered to MSC for whatever the reason, our RD is Feb 02..
thanks