What the hell (RFE)

SM,

MY ND is few days before you but their is no action on the case yet. I have changed employer and did not file AC21. I asked my attorney if we get simialar RFE, what will be our line of action.

His suggestion was that we have 90 days to respond to such RFE. We will immediately mail them AC-21 and new company's pay stubb.

After few days, we will send them the required document of New company, as Old company has nothing to do with us anymore.

It is understood that no ex-employer will share his tax documents to government without being served a notice directly.

I would follow the advise from my Attorney (both of us live in LA) and send the relevant documents of new company.

My friend from Virginia was in same problem and he produced the document of his new employer. He has a GC in his wallet now.

Let me know when did you get the letter for RFE. What and when Online status reads?

INCOME TAX RETURN...

Sillyman, the corporation's tax return with a year ending of December 31, 2002 is actually due on March 15 and an extended return is due only this September 15.

If the company and the accountant was able to resolve and make all the adjustments in the company's books, hopefully they were able to file it last September 15, Monday. If not, then I guess the best thing you could do, is to probably ask your ex-employer a letter certifying that the company will file a LATE RETURN, attached a previously filed extension, and a previously filed income tax return.

It is not unusual to have a late return, and pay their taxes late. Of course said company is subject to applicable interest and penalties as imposed by IRS. Believe it or not, I just finished a 2000 Income Tax Return last Monday, September 15. Of course said client is subject to additional interest and penalties.

Re: INCOME TAX RETURN...

Originally posted by nhats
Sillyman, the corporation's tax return with a year ending of December 31, 2002 is actually due on March 15 and an extended return is due only this September 15.

If the company and the accountant was able to resolve and make all the adjustments in the company's books, hopefully they were able to file it last September 15, Monday. If not, then I guess the best thing you could do, is to probably ask your ex-employer a letter certifying that the company will file a LATE RETURN, attached a previously filed extension, and a previously filed income tax return.

It is not unusual to have a late return, and pay their taxes late. Of course said company is subject to applicable interest and penalties as imposed by IRS. Believe it or not, I just finished a 2000 Income Tax Return last Monday, September 15. Of course said client is subject to additional interest and penalties.

nhats, you are right. But they still haven't filed this.

The best I can arrange at this point is an extension document, even though it is > Sept 15nth.

Hey, Silly Man,
have them submitt the drafts that they have so far. They must have something, because I doubt they haven't touched taxes so far at all.
(Hubby had I-140 approved based on company tax drafts)
BCIS might pe OK with only drafts and a letter stating that the company is under tx extension right now.
Good luck!

Bic, I am submitting the extension document, and an internally prepared document reflecting the financial details of the company.

I cannot get hold of the draft, the company has bigger problems than getting me the draft. For whatever reasons, it's not a possibility.