Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

RD 5/4/2001
ND 6/5/2001
AP AND EAD APPROVED
FP 8/3/2001
AD ????????
EB3, INDIA, NSC

I receive the first FP notice in July 2001 and I finished my FingerPrints in August 2001 and then in October I received one more FP notice, which I ignored becuase it was less then 90 days I had finished my first FP.

Now when I call it keeps saying on Oct. 3rd we send you a finger print notice bla bla bla bla........

I have checked with FBI and also with NSC through IIO that my FP results are in my file. According to both my first FP have been processed.

Is this message normal or once NSC receives the FP result, the message does change to something else. Please let me know what your experiences are.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WAITING OUT THERE.

Thanks,
hamrahi

The mesage changes...

It says something like ....

Your finger prints have been reviewed and case has been forwarded to an officer. You will receive a notice (approval) ....bla...bla..bla

Please Reply...

Hi Kalia,

Do you know after how long the message changes to the one you just mentioned, after you have finished your FP?

Thanks,
hamrahi

You probably went on 8/1/2001

I had the same thing with me. After much debate i finally went to the FP office for the 2nd FP. They new the problem for 8/1 (system error), so she took the notices and resent the notice to NSC about my Finger prints being cleared on the first FP.

After some time I called NSC and they said they and my FP were cleared but the AVM would not update till my case was near approval I do not how far this is true?

The message changes within 15 days of your FP Date

FBI sends the results of your FP within 24 hrs, and at INS, the message changes to something like "On (Date) your FP were received and are pending review". After about 2 more weeks, the message changes again to something like "Your FP have been reviewed, and the processing on your case has resumed. You will be notified of a decision" etc.

I hope this helps.

2nd FP - Not required

I had very simillar situation on the 2nd FP notice within 90 days of 1st FP. Just now spoke with IIO and she checked on her computer and said my FP is fine and hence not to worry about the AVM message. She also said, AVM messages are not accurate reflection of teh status. THEN something strange happened. Without me asking anything she said your case will be assigned to office in next 3 months ( my RD & ND is 5/01).

GCkeliya, Hamrahi, and MN-Lucky

I am also in the same situation..
went second time to Local FP Office and gave the notice.. checked everywhere with all possibilities .. checked with IIO, FBI and checked with local INS office..

Local INS office guys took the second notice and he said he will send it back to INS..

hope this helps..

RD 05/17 EB2 India, Columbus, OH.

Hey MN-Lucky....

Buddy, can you post your details, as my RD is also 5/4/01, I am coming close to that day too.

hamrahi

No Title

MN-Lucky,

did you get your approval yet? is the avm now playing a different message or the same message? I am curious because here is my story:

I am in the same situation as you..RD/ND - 5/01...1st fp in July 2001 and recived a 2nd fp notice in october 2001..my attorey called up NSC and it seems they told that my first fp was fine and i can ignore the 2nd one...i never have been checking my AVM...this morning, i checked AVM and it says "we mailed you a fingerprinting notice on oct 3rd..if 14 days passed..bla..bla.." i want to know if i should take AVM seriously...or is it not a true reflection of the status as you have mentioned...also, i need to know when should i expect the message to change?

thanks mn-lucky...

Sheetal

Sheetal

No Approval. Not yet. May be in next 2 months :)

Regarding the 2nd FP confusion, i do not know what to say. But according to my attorney nothing to worry. She claims there atre plenty of those cases around in NSC and due to a software glitch NSC sent out 2nd FP notice regardless of teh 1st outcome. My attorney enjoys good relation with NSC and hence decided to accept her version of the story. I did not go for any 2nd FP so far. Lets see.

In teh mean time, just got the BC Affidavits done in India (incase of a RFE - which seems to be happening too often these days)...

Good luck...

MN-Lucky