what should i do if i dont get my EAD before the old one expires?

priceline

Registered Users (C)
I e-filed my wife's EAD during the first week of July to Texas Service center. She received the fingure print notice, gave the bio-metrics on 27th of July. There is no update on her case yet. Her current EAD is expiring on October 13th. We have more than one month left, but what if we dont receive the new one in time? I saw they are not giving interim EAD's anymore.

We are more worried about the status than employment. is the status OK? if not what should we do? I am the primary petitioner and my GC was approved.

Also she got the FP notice from MSC, but we applied to Texas Service Center. is it common?

Thank you,

I am in the same boat. My EAD expires on 10/01/2007. Renew filed on 6/7/2007 so far no LUT at all.

I made numerous request so far it does not seem to help. Company's lawyer sucks she replied to my email saying my case won't become urgent until 1 week before the expiration date. She will only address it then

I e-filed my wife's EAD during the first week of July to Texas Service center. She received the fingure print notice, gave the bio-metrics on 27th of July. There is no update on her case yet. Her current EAD is expiring on October 13th. We have more than one month left, but what if we dont receive the new one in time? I saw they are not giving interim EAD's anymore.

We are more worried about the status than employment. is the status OK? if not what should we do? I am the primary petitioner and my GC was approved.

Also she got the FP notice from MSC, but we applied to Texas Service Center. is it common?

Thank you,

your status should be ok...because you are on adjustment of status....not on EAD...but its better not to take salary during that time.....call congress man to expedite....