what should be the online status after PP

milli-q

Registered Users (C)
I updated my I-140 EB1-A to PP, after several LUDs, the online Current Status is still "Request for Premium Processing". Is this normal?

when did you upgrade? if it is less than 15 days then it is normal. if it is more than 15 days then you need to call the pp line.

Milli,

I updated on 4/13 as well and the online status since then has been 'Request for Premium Processing'. Please see my earlier post that when I called CS today I found that they don't have my supporting documents yet. It would be useful to call them to find out what is the problem?

I emailed them about my USPS receipt notice. Any idea on how long they take to respond because I have to send the supporting documents again through overnight mail if they have not received the documents yet?

Thanks,

Triv

triv, sorry to hear that. I received an email of PP request notice early, but there were no reveived date in the mail. therefore, i emailed them to asked if they had received my supporting documents. they told me "the response was received 04/13/2007". Does this mean the documents have been received?

Mili,

How long did they took to respond to your email? I need to send the documents again soon otherwise they will issue RFE. Does anyone know of similar situation?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Triv

I also updated to PP on 4/13 and now LUD is still 4/17. I emailed them last week about the computer glitch, and got their response in a day. Hope they will process it soon this week so that I don't need to email them again.