What should be the AVM message after case sent to Consulate

Saumit

Guys
What should be the message on AVM at NVC after case sent to New Delhi consulate.
Case Details:
I-140 Approved 11/27
Case Received NVC 11/30
NVC case created 11/30
NVC P-3 created 12/10
NVC P-3 sent 12/10
NVC case sent Consulate 12/10
P-3 recevied by attorney 12/17
Case sent to New Delhi to my brother 12/13.

P-3 will be hand delivered tomorrow morning New Delhi consulate.

Thanks a lot for all inputs.

Great Going Oct 140..Oops I asked one more thing!

though my NVC AVM still says 4-6 weeks to send papers to attorney and the operator told me that my P3 sent...
did u also speak to any operator to get the date of P3 sent...
would appreciate if u can keep us posted about the hand delivery of documents. did u send Birth Certificate for all and Marriage certificate in addition to OF 169 and DS 230 part I for all applicants?
Thanks and Good Luck...

No Title

No I did not talked to operator , I got a call from attorney that P-3 received by them.
I will update for hand delivery tomorrow.
Thanks Harry01

Thanks a lot..what all did u send in P3

i though to post it again as i guess ur still at work...
did u send Birth Certificate for all and Marriage certificate in addition to OF 169 and DS 230 part I for all applicants? anything else?

No Title

Additional document is Marriage certificate only.
OF 169
DS 230 Part I
OF 230 Part I

That\'s all I sent.
Thanks

No Title

Just talked to NVC operator also. They sent out my case consulate last week itself. Also I got P-3 in mail from NVC.
I will post about hand delivery of P-3 in New Delhi.

Thanks

What is NVC phone number?

My I-140 got approved 8 days back from NSC. I would like to verify with NVC my case status. Could you please provide NVC phone number and what is the information I should have before make a call. Looking for your input.

No Title

Tonight, My brother is going to submit P-3 to New Delhi consulate. I just talked to him He received the P-3 I sent to him. I will update for all of you.
Thanks

OCt 140 - Did u check up with US Embassy in Delhi

I spoke to Swamy yesterday and i was informed that my case hasn\'t reached the consulate. I\'m planning to fax the documents and get it hand delivered before Dec 20, provided my case is received at US Embassy by Dec 19th ... :)
Has ur case been received by the consulate..jsut curious cos\' we have the same dateline at NVC...Thanks...