What she'll do if husband passed away?

jjay09

Registered Users (C)
i have a question if u.s citizen marry a women overseas and while i-130 is in process and if interview passes also for his wife to come to u.s what if her husband u.s citizen passes away?

what are the chances for his wife who will be coming to u.s? will it hurt her case?

what if the death occours after his wife arrived in u.s, does she have to go back to her home country coz of the death? or can she stay at her relatives or something?

what if she have 2 yrs conditional green card, and death occours during that time how will she manage to get removal from that conditional GC?

plz give replies if anyone passed through similiar situation or have any knowledge of it.

The husband passes away before or after the interview?

i have a question if u.s citizen marry a women overseas and while i-130 is in process and if interview passes also for his wife to come to u.s what if her husband u.s citizen passes away?

If he passes away after she enters the US, she does not have to return. She will need to file an I-751 as soon as a death certificate is available.

what if the death occours after his wife arrived in u.s, does she have to go back to her home country coz of the death? or can she stay at her relatives or something?

what if she have 2 yrs conditional green card, and death occours during that time how will she manage to get removal from that conditional GC?