What\'s up with FP in VSC!!!

sedcat66

Registered Users (C)
Several of my friends with 485 ND April and May 2000 got their finger print notices. My ND is 2/1/2000, EB3, PD 1/3/97,India and still no FP.
Can any of the experts in this group shed some light on this? I\'m sure something\'s happening in VSC which is causing this.
Hope they just didn\'t lose all their applications between Dec 99 and April 2000 :)

No Title

Please make sure your PD is current before expecting a FP notice. I heard they send FP notice only when they are ready to adjudicate (make a decision) on an application. If your PD is not current, you may not get FP notice till it becomes current. I do not know where the PDs stand as of now. Check visa bulletin. on www.immigration.com

No Title

My RD is Sep 20, 1999 and ND is Oct 1, 1999, EB2 , PD current and I am still waiting for FP. Kiran is right, they would only be sending FP\'s to those people whose PD is current(India & China especially). I also had got the same response from IIO.

Hope this should clarify your situation ....

Thanks

No Title

i also do not have an FP notice yet.

details:

PD: 12/98
RD: 02/00
EB3/RIR/INDIA

No Title

Dera Sir/Madam:
My PD is on MAy of 1998 (class2), I485 RD is 20/09/1999, and ND is
10/02/1999. I485 has been sent to VT. So far, I have not got
Finger printer Notice. And also I tried to call VT with their phone
Number, I always heared: "this line is not service now"
Do you have any idea?

Thanks

No Title

I think it is not true. My Pd is 7/97 I Filed in Aug 99 . I got FP 7/00 .

-rbx

No Title

My PD is Jan 3, 97, EB3..The current PD is around Feb 1st week, 97 for more than 2 months now. I\'m not sure why still no FP.

No Title

hello sedcat !!

are your friends from india/china? also are there PD current by a significant margin? i\'ve seen some postings from indian\'s whose priority dates were in 1995 for eb3 abd 1997 for eb2...

could you pl. post some information about your friends? thanx.

No Title

They have a notice date of April 00 and EB2, India. I\'m not sure about the PD. But you\'ll get an idea if u see some of the postings on this board about April and May 00 ND.
My question is really is there anyone in this group who can tell why this is happening..when there are several 485\'s pending with ND before March 00.

No Title

same here my PD is 01/21/2000. No news yet about FP. I am surprised that APR and MAY 2000 RD is getting FP notices. I am not sure these guys are telling truth. May PD is May 1996 and I am under EB3 India

No Title

Hi guys,
I also heard from my friends that some of them really got the FP notices whose notice date is in April/May 2000. From this what I guess is some IIO might have picked up April/May 2000 bundle and started sending FP notices. Anyhow let us hope for the best.

No Title

I think ur right or I think some people might be bluffing. B\'cose in my company cases filed in sep\'99 have got the FP notices. And no single case filed in Oct\'99 have received notices. So relax and wait!

No Title

I agree with you, There are folks here too that have ND 10/99 and PD current did not get their FP\'s yet. It is getting worse and looks like going to be even worse for people like me who have started processing 41/2 years ago.

No Title

JUST KNOW READ IN IMMIGRATION-LAW.COM. DO WE NEED TO FILE NEW I-140, IF THERE IS MERE NAME CHANGE FOR THE COMPANY.

Updated 10/06/00: Corporate Changes and Issues of New I-140 Filing

These issues have confused employers tremendously.
     According to VSC, it is the current INS HQ policy that in all of the following three situtions, employers need to file I-140 again:
          Merger, Buyout, Change in Ownership, resulting Success-In-Interest Entity
          Simple Change of Corporate Name with No Other Changes
          Change of Location, Even within the Same Commuting Distance.
     Considering the fact some EB-485 has been denied on this issue, it is better for people to take a "conservative" position and file the I-140 petition as soon as one
     learns such changes.

No Title

My RD is 10/7/99, EB1, China, still no FP. I called IIO this morning and was told that they changed the policy and would not send any more FP to Chinese and Indians until they look at the files. The IIO was evasive when I asked why some Indians or Chinese whose ND was as late as April 2000 got the FP notice. The IIO estimated that it would take at least 90 days to finish the August 99 cases, and then they would probably send out my FP notices.

No Title

My RD is 19/05/00 yes 2000. My PD is 3/18/97 and I am EB2 India.
I got my FP Notice from VSC scheduled on 10/25.
Big surprise.
Thanks