What\'s the deal with FP ???

Should we contact senators for FP delay over 6 months?

Yes, I found people who filed in the beginning of January still waiting for FP notices. In other centers (CSC and VT, maybe NSC), you are told to send inquires if you did not get FP notice after 6 months from your I-485 notice date.

Have anyone called their senators? How about those filed in January? We may need to put some efforts on it. Please post on FP issue.

No FP

Done the first one during 2/00. Waiting for the 2nd FP notice since the first is gone after 15 months. Contacted senator and congressman. Senator saying that INS has scheduled for an FP appointment. so far not notice.

No Title

I have Talked to IIO today she said my file is in the area which reschedules FP (Details EB2-India RD 02/00, ND 03/00, FP 05/00). She also told me that not to expect anything before 45 days. I don\'t know what is happening there at TSC FP\'s expire and they again take months to schedule FP\'s. This looks like a never ending story.

We are talking about first FP notice

I am sorry your case has been delayed so long. But this discussion is about the first FP notice after filing I-485. You would not be happy if you haven\'t got FP after 10 month of your I-485 ND date. You got your first FP in 4 month from your ND date. Here we are having a different problem. I am sure you will get your GC soon once your FP is cleared. Good luck.

I am in the exactly the same situation as yours

I talked to an IIO about one month ago. She told me my 1st FP
expired and I would get my 2nd FP notice in 30 days.
But I have not reveived anything yet...