what RFE would be if both primary applicant and spouse got RFE at the same time

Dear_Frank

Registered Users (C)
Based on online message, both I, primary applicant, and my spouse(H-4) got RFE on 05/01. Can you imagine what RFE would be? Any one had such experience?

No, I don't think so because my wife was/is not out of status at any time.

Do you think an employment letter will be requested for me, and which also caused she got RFE.

my status
MD:10/08/2001
RD:10/10/2001
ND:11/14/2001
FP: 1/31/02
RFE: 05/01/2003
state: NJ

I think it is anybody's guess. One my friends got such RFE, it was Medical for his wife and paystubs etc for himself.

I am also in the same boat, RFE issued to me & my spouse on Apr 29 but not for kids.
I think certainly not for FP as was done on June01,02

RD Nov14'01 ND Dec7,01

my wife study in another state currently so we have different contact address. the RFE for us might be related to that. Also I think employment letter is plus if any RFE is issued. It might be medical issue. or... Anyway I'll post it when I receive the detail

I, primary applicant and my wife (H4) both got RFE on April 28. My lawyer received the RFE notice yesterday and told me that the RFE was for not signing the Medical forms.

We received the Medical forms and copy of RFE from our lawyer today and found that my RFE is for...

1. Employment letter,
2. Last two months Pay stubs, and
3. Signed medical form

and for my wife, just the Signed medical form.

I think unsigned medical forms had tiggered RFE for both of us and the officer might have added Employment letter and Paystubs to my RFE.

Hope this helps.

I cannot remember whether we signed medical form or not. It seems that employment letter will need if you forget some thing when file 485.

my lawer received RFE letter yesterday which said both my wife and my medical forms were not completed, forgot to check a box by doctor. also request my 2002/2001 W-2 and tax return, recent pay stuff, employment letter.

like we guessed before, it most like to be medical issue if both primary applicant and spouse get RFE, and employment letter will be requested as well if any RFE issued.