What\'re the factors I-485 takes so long for unlucky boy? - Let\'s talk about it.

Fuji

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
It takes lots of people so long to get I-140/I-485 approved.
I am trying to figure out how we can do to make it shorter.

Factor A: It just lay in the file room, which we can\'t control this.

Factor B: Waiting for FBI/CIA investgate your criminal/background, which we can\'t control this.

Factor C: They may check your employer your employment status. -- Which maybe the factor we need to think about:

-- Do you know wether or not INS call or send inquery to your employer? What if your company\'s Human Resources people who signed your appetition is too busy to answer the phone or he/she is on vacation when INS called?

Is this a factor of delaying the I-485 or I-140 approval?

My I-140 took 14 months to get approved. I\'m thinking find different HR people to sign my paper for I-485.

Let\'s talk about this.

Thank you all!

my thoughts

Hello,
It takes lots of people so long to get I-140/I-485 approved.
I am trying to figure out how we can do to make it shorter.

Factor A: It just lay in the file room, which we can\'t control this.

***Ans : Yes you can\'t mine was recvd in May2001 and my ND is Aug 2001
any sense in this????, Spouse EAD took 8 months to be approved

Factor B: Waiting for FBI/CIA investgate your criminal/background, which we can\'t control this.

***Ans: They could not predict and stop 9/11, they will definitely take time to investigate you now...

Factor C: They may check your employer your employment status. -- Which maybe the factor we need to think about:

-- Do you know wether or not INS call or send inquery to your employer? What if your company\'s Human Resources people who signed your appetition is too busy to answer the phone or he/she is on vacation when INS called?

*** This is a RFE, which you will come to know very soon, so you can always suck-up to the people concerned and get the thing replied

Is this a factor of delaying the I-485 or I-140 approval?

My I-140 took 14 months to get approved. I\'m thinking find different HR people to sign my paper for I-485.

Let\'s talk about this.

Thank you all!

****** NOw real case scenario, why should a EAD applied with proper documentation, smiling photo(pleadingly) should take 8 months???

why would the AVM say for Advance Parole approved in Dec 2001 that the approval has been sent on May18 2002 when checked on Jan 2002???
there is no explanation.... no logic what-so-ever...

why are people still wating after entering the queue in 99/00 while other centers are approving in 6-7 months of recvng the applications??? may be weare all considered illegal south americans working in taco hell...

i talked my part of it...