Hey guys,

which no u called for Name Check Status

Regards
Kabish

Hi kabish,

Please call the CSC Emergency Lines

(949)389-3007
(949)389-3252

It is a direct line and some officer will talk to you.

NSC numbers??

Does anybody have the emergency line numbers for NSC?
I called the CSC numbers and the folks there were helpful, but apparently can do only so much as mine is an NSC case.
If anybody has the NSC numbers, please post.

Thanks
Gjam

fbi email bouncing

my email to the fbi address has been bouncing the last couple of days. looks like their box might be full. anyone else have this problem

JS

LUD Change

Folks i have made an inquiry to the USCIS through my lawyer on March 8'th and an officer responded on March 14'th saying i am stuck in FBI Name check.

But on March 15'th there was a LUD change on my 140 application. Is this you experience too?

vishalhi said:
Folks i have made an inquiry to the USCIS through my lawyer on March 8'th and an officer responded on March 14'th saying i am stuck in FBI Name check.

But on March 15'th there was a LUD change on my 140 application. Is this you experience too?

almost always there is an LUD change after inquiry

i sent mine just now to NNCP, no probs , you talking about somethin else ?
jswaminat said:
my email to the fbi address has been bouncing the last couple of days. looks like their box might be full. anyone else have this problem

JS

I140helppls said:
guys can u please tell how to reach a customer service rep when calling from 800 375 5283

punch 1, 2, 6, 4, then wait... they don't know your case status though, they just take notes.