What Number needs to call to know when do they can send FP Notice ?

Why-R

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Could you please tell me that what INS (TX) Tel# needs to call to know when they can send FP Notice ?

Thanks for your help..

- Why-R

214-381-1423

Thats the number for TSC to check status of your case and also talk to an IIO. Officers are available from 8 AM to 4 PM. Most people start dialing real early (6:30 am - 7am). Stay on the line till 8 AM (listening to the AVM system) then at 8 AM click the option to speak to an IIO.

The common answer that most IIO, if you get through to one, will give you is that there is a automatic scheduler that sends out FP and they cannot do anything to speed it up. This probably is true for the most part, except they probably do have a way to get an applicants FP forced to be sent out. You might get lucky for them to do this however, it seems that the scheduler is how most people are getting their FP now days.

I never spoke to an IIO myself and tried faxing the TSC however even that was a chore. When my fax finally did get through late one Friday afternoon, I got my FP notice on Monday morning. The post mark on the envelope was the same day as the fax so very doubtful that the fax helped. I believe mine just came through the scheduler.

My details RD 02/28/2001 ND 03/15/2001 FP Notice Sent 02/08/2002 for Appt Date 03/22/2002 EB3 Country Others