What month is NCS working on??

optimistic02

Registered Users (C)
Spoke to IIO - on 09/16/02.

She said that they are processing April 01, 2001.

Any one talked to an IIO and got similar information??

ok...I dont know why we bother to call

IIOs..they never did,dont and never will bother to give accurate info.THey detest immigrants(else how can we explain some of the crap they feed poor folks calling up)
currently,NSC has released official processing dates of Jan 24th 2001,and so the IIOs are instructed to reply "april 2001"..and who knows,they r prob even working on some old cases..
SO ...my take is ..don't call IIOs,unless the official proc date is beyond ur current ND..else we know,looking at people's history,we never get any useful answers...
I ,personally go thru www.rupnet.com/immigration to get a rough idea of what cases they r processing..
Hope this helps bud.
cheers
JAck

NSC is currently approving July 25, 2001 RD's (check rupnet.com)
Some August/2001 are starting to be approved.

IIO's are good for nothing.

BAD NEWS...NSC processing January 24 2001

As per Murthy.com

NSC is processing January 24 2001. Why is that ? Why have NSC rolled back..Bad news..can anybody confirm pl.

Thanks...

Don't bother with these 'official' dates from INS. I fully agree with Jack and Marc. Look at rupnet.com for a realistic picture. The official dates affect those poor folks whose cases have fallen into that abyss at INS - imagine the plight of someone with a Feb 01 ND calling INS only to be told that they are processing Jan 01 cases while they are actually processing Aug/Sep 01 ND.

Thank God for greaty-k and his/her rupnet.com! But for that site, a lot of us would lose our sanity trying to figure out actual processing times........

Great-k, please don't close your site once you get your approval :) ...BTW have you gotten it?

my 2c

i think that the jan 21/24, 2001, is merely the official published date, simply because NSC wants to eliminate a whole lot of calls from folks who think that their ND's are 120 days or whatever beyond the center's published processing date. also, a big chunk of people won't be able to invoke their senator's help either, with the retrogressed published processing date.

cheers:)

Hang on guys my RD is July 26 2001 and I got an RFE on 9/12
They are processing JUly
LIN -01-257-XXXXX:)

I got the same information like what optimistic02 got too.

Talked to an IIO this morning who told me that they were processing April 2001 cases... and because of the security check from Sept 11 event, it could be a wait as long as 4-5 months.

Something is very wrong here since there are cases with receipt dates later than mid July that are already approved.

RD July 18 2001
ND Aug 28 2001

And believe it or not, I turned in my address change notice in mid July this year.. and I was told that they were only processing the change last week.

Paninaro,

NSC is currently working on last week of July/2001 and August/2001.
With your RD you should expect your approval any time now.

Hang in there!

Marc

Hi Marc Lavoie,

Thanks for putting the good faith for. I hope cases are moving along smoothly for everyone too....

Have you got yours?