What is the timeline for rescheduling after descheduling?

WBH

Registered Users (C)
One is already for Oath and the other one got interview cancel letter 19 days ago
(due to unforseen circumstances) but still has not got any re-scheduling information yet.

Whatever the reason for descheduling, is USCIS supposed to work on rescheduling right away?

wbh
my relative went there even her interview was cancelled and they found her file and approved her.

One is already for Oath and the other one got interview cancel letter 19 days ago
(due to unforseen circumstances) but still has not got any re-scheduling information yet.

Whatever the reason for descheduling, is USCIS supposed to work on rescheduling right away?

If your spouse has the time, I would still go to the interview that was de-scheduled to see if they will take her.

I am in the same boat. I got my oath schedule letter for july 15th from Irving service center. Then got a deschedule letter. It's been 15days. Still waiting. I have gotten an infopass appointment for this friday to find out what happened.

I got my resheduleing letter today in Mail. I have it sheduled for july 31th. Hopefully no-more desheduling letters. Can't wait to finish the whole process and be done with.

People who are waiting for their resheduling letter hang in there. I am sure you will recive yours soon. Good luck.