what is the number for CSC

aqua_na

Registered Users (C)
Hello:
ND: 10/02
FP1: 10/02
FP2: 07/30/04

LUD change: 08/06/04 -> 08/09/04 --> 08/13/04 --> 08/17/04 --> 08/18/04

But from 8th july 004 till now the messages states that the 2nd finger printing has been recd. Would like to call the CSC.

Appreciate if someone could tell me which number to call.

Thanks a bunch,
aqua_na

please check the national customer service number listed on the case status website.
It is clearly provided there. 1-800-375-5283

Was able to call the SC. Since my ND is only on Oct 02 seems I have to wait till the processing time reaches Oct 02.

No use in calling :-(

Just called CIS ,and she asked to wait till Oct , since I gave my 2 FP in August.

ND Sep 2002

-rsl

RSL said:
Just called CIS ,and she asked to wait till Oct , since I gave my 2 FP in August.

ND Sep 2002

-rsl
call again next week without fail and explain your situation, things might work out soon. Good Luck

By the way......that number is not CSC (California Service Center) its actually the number to the NCSC (National Customer Service Center). You won't be able to speak to IIOs (Immigration Officers) there, only CSRs (Customer Service Reps) and thier supervisors. They can't do very much for you, although its your only way of communicating with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Service)

This number is for ALL applications pending at any of the 5 Service Centers (ie CSC, TSC, NSC, VSC, and NBC), and is not just specific to California.

The direct CSC number was abolished in April 2003. Just wanted to clarify that so that nobody is mislead.

I've just called. She didn't want to talk about my case, she told me that it is an emergency line and If I want to discuss my status, i have to call 800 number.