What is the normal time to reach FP details to CSC?

junk12345

Registered Users (C)
I did my 2nd FP on Aug 19 at San Jose. The online status is still showing old message. I called FBI and they said “The fingerprints are in good condition”.

What is the normal time to transfer FP’s details from FBI to CSC?

FBI details please !!

Me and wife did early FP on Aug 11th, but the status is still the old one on the website.
Could you please tell me how to call FBI number to check the FP status.
thanks
Rox

linuxrox said:
Me and wife did early FP on Aug 11th, but the status is still the old one on the website.
Could you please tell me how to call FBI number to check the FP status.
thanks
Rox

You can call 304-625-5590 and choose option 3. They will let your know the status of your fingerprints

junk12345 said:

I'm not sure there is such a thing as 'normal' with the USCIS, but our FP1 and FP2 results reached the USCIS and our case statuses were updated within 2 days both times.

Typically 7 days.

junk12345 said:
I did my 2nd FP on Aug 19 at San Jose. The online status is still showing old message. I called FBI and they said “The fingerprints are in good condition”.

Junk12345

Typically it takes 8 days to change the message on INS website. So if you did your FP on Aug. 19, your message should change on Aug. 27 (tomorrow).

I did my FP on July 29, message changed on Aug. 6 saying "FP Received on Aug. 5". Same is true for 4 of my friends and I-140, Pnnacle man and others in this forum.

So check your message tomorrow and you will see a change in the message. Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks all for your comments!

AATA_NAHIN said:
Junk12345

Typically it takes 8 days to change the message on INS website. So if you did your FP on Aug. 19, your message should change on Aug. 27 (tomorrow).

I did my FP on July 29, message changed on Aug. 6 saying "FP Received on Aug. 5". Same is true for 4 of my friends and I-140, Pnnacle man and others in this forum.

So check your message tomorrow and you will see a change in the message. Keep your fingers crossed.

No you do not.

murthy_janaki said:
Do we get a email when the message changes. I did mine on aug-24.

You will not get an email when FP received. If your case is approved and you enable Email option on website, then you will receive an email.

If FP are ok, FBI security check results are sent to USCIS same or next day. It takes at least one week for USCIS to update the online status (if they update it!!). Sometimes they do not update it at all!

GG

gica said:
If FP are ok, FBI security check results are sent to USCIS same or next day. It takes at least one week for USCIS to update the online status (if they update it!!). Sometimes they do not update it at all!

GG

Thanks for the details!

Just now i got something like this . Is this normal or do i have be concerned about.

On August 26, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

called FBI today ..

To check on the status of my FP and connected in a minute. Operator asked for my and wife's A# numbers and told that the FP were collected and review completed on Aug 11th and sent back to USCIS.
When i asked everything is good right, she said I cannot give you that info!

Till now there is no status change on the website for my 485 case.
Any one in the same boat ??

I am in the same boat, unfortunately. I did my 2FP on 8/11. FBI said my FP went through well and they sent out on the same day. But still no message changed.

wac02176xxxxx
RFE June, 2004
2FP 8/11, 2004 Have not been received!!