What is the next step??

portalvy

Registered Users (C)
This is the message on my case status.

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 1, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

What can I expect to get on the mail?
What is the next thing to do? (after I got the "thing" on the mail)

Dont want to waste anymore time.
Thanks to all

portalvy said:
This is the message on my case status.

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 1, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

What can I expect to get on the mail?
What is the next thing to do? (after I got the "thing" on the mail)

Dont want to waste anymore time.
Thanks to all
Party and party :D

Looks and feels like an approval ... make an InfoPass appointment right now for where you live ... you need to go in to get your PP stamped after getting the approval notice.
These appts are given for the future -- I think the current "wait" is about 10 days.

That's it - and hope that it really is an approval .... once you get the notice, party more :)

sorry but this may not be approval. Search other posts for message like this. For folks who have had this message there have been RFEs, 2nd FP notices as well. And there are times when this is system generated message with no update.

But since u have already completed your 2nd FP, it could be approval :)

Thanks

This is 100% not an approval - unless you've received a separate email clearly stating that your case has been approved. Several members of this forum have received the exact same email as you have, and unfortunately those turned out to be responses to inquiries, 2nd FP notices or similar items.

Good Luck