what is the likelyhood i will get approval b4 July 30th?

ragh

Registered Users (C)
Noway can my project extend after July 30th. I have already started searching for another one. I will be more than happy to take the job, if i get one b4 July 30th. By that time , do u guys think I might get approved ? What is ur speculation ? My lawyer just replies my emails in one word (no more than yes/no). He says 1 1/2 yrs from application date (God alone knows which date he is referring to !!!) I have never met him in person and he doesn\'t reply to me if I ask for an appointment.Do any of you have such lawyer problems ? I accept that they cannot be of much help at this stage. But, still some feedback will be helpful.

Thanks,
paragh(RD:09/24/01 ND:11/16/01)

There is a good chance to get approved by July 30 if your paperwork\'s shows a clear-cut case. You a

Lawyers are helpless . No point blaming them

INS says 365-540 days. So lawyers have to stick to them.
In your case if you observe the pattern you see normally people get approvals within 10 - 11 months from RD (90%) of the cases. Bases on that you can be very optimistic that you get approval before July 30th.

thanks everyone..

How does leave of absence work out ? Do we have to get a letter from somewhere ?

one more question..

I was thinking of asking my employer to split my paystubs starting this June 30th till July 30th. Will that work out or will I have any problem ?

Split

Since U know that July 30th to be the last date, U can ask ur employer to split the next 3 payslips into 5 or 6 so that, you have payslips until Aug end to show, and ur good with that, even in a worst case, if an RFE for paystub comes (they ask for last 2 months).
Good Luck