What is the last message of the N400 case status?

allaboutgc

Registered Users (C)
I am just curious, what would be the "last" message shown in the N400 case status after someone has become a citizen?

suscan than

Maybe no one cares to check after they get the benefit that they had applied for.

My GC message stayed at 2nd last circle: "Post Decision Activity".

It never changed to last last circle: "Card Production Ordered".

Even checked a moment ago :) even thought I am now close to 5yr GC anniversary.

So maybe same would happen in N-400. It may stay at "Oath Ceremony", the last filled circle, even after you are all done.

I am just curious, what would be the "last" message shown in the N400 case status after someone has become a citizen?

Last edited by a moderator:

I had my oath ceremony last week and my status still says:

Oath Ceremony

On August 16, 2012, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I wonder if this is the theoretical "last message" that will ever occur. Is there any other status message AFTER this?

I had my oath ceremony last week and my status still says:

Oath Ceremony

On August 16, 2012, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.