What is the indication if last update date changing daily?

divakarap

Registered Users (C)
My self & my wife 485 status showing last update is current date. But case status message was not updated with any thing new. This is happening from the last 3 days.

Is any one experienced this situation?

Please give your views on this situation.

Thanks

Diva

divakarap said:
My self & my wife 485 status showing last update is current date. But case status message was not updated with any thing new. This is happening from the last 3 days.

Thanks

Diva
I have seen numerous people in this situation (search these forums and you will find many posts). Once this (continuous LUD change without msg change) happens, you will either get an approval or RFE in a month or so. Thats the general hypothesis. I believe this was true in most of the cases, if not all.

You have not mentioned your other details.

Good luck

My LUD also has been changing with no change in message for last 3 days. Our 485 case was apporved on Dec 3rd itself but still LUD is changing everyday. I think it depends and in my case they might be in the process of sending the approval notice and that's why LUD is chaning.

I agree

hakoonamataata said:
I have seen numerous people in this situation (search these forums and you will find many posts). Once this (continuous LUD change without msg change) happens, you will either get an approval or RFE in a month or so. Thats the general hypothesis. I believe this was true in most of the cases, if not all.

You have not mentioned your other details.

Good luck

I tend to agree with hankoonamataata's theory. In my case too, LUD changed successively before an RFE got generated.

Hopefully, you will get an approval shortly. Hope for the best.

cheers,
speedy1027

Here is my case details

Hi Hakoonamataata,

Thanks for your reply. My 485 RD is Dec 28 2003. I have valid EAD & AP till April, and not yet applied for 2nd EAD & AP.

I have given First Finger Prints on Sep 16.

Hi indian12,

Thanks for your reply. How do you know your case was approved without on line status update / receipt of approval notice?

divakarap said:
Hi indian12,

Thanks for your reply. How do you know your case was approved without on line status update / receipt of approval notice?

Divakarp,

You welcome:). I got the approval e-mails on 12/03/04 and since then my LUD has been updating without any change in the message.

Thanks.

Hi indian12,

Your 485 ND is very close to mine and we had the same FP date. Did your LUD only change one time direct to approval after the FP was resumed?

Thanks so much for the reply and hope I will have the good luck as you.

Little Rain said:
Hi indian12,

Your 485 ND is very close to mine and we had the same FP date. Did your LUD only change one time direct to approval after the FP was resumed?

Thanks so much for the reply and hope I will have the good luck as you.

Hi Little Rain,

You are absolutely right about our 485 ND. In fact on 11/24/04, my wife's LUD changed to "FP received & case resumed" but my LUD changed without any change in the message and on 12/03/04 , our case was approved. Wish you good luck for speedy approval.

Thanks.

I am sure yours is approved...same thing happened to me and mine was approved like 3 days back....keep your fingers crossed..but be assured yours is approved....

divakarap said:

Thanks

Diva

WOW that will be great news...if it is true...

Hi Jits1609,

In how many days you got approval after LUD start changing?

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Diva

To the bst of my knowledge, LUD changes makes sense only 50% of the time. In many cases, they don't indicate any thing. Many people get approved without any change in LUD till the date of approval (same thing happened in my case).
I would suggest to every one not to monitor the LUD every one hour and spoil your concentration. Keep your minds off LUD :D

I agree with you Dsatish, it distress you, it makes you nervous. forget it, just set up email alert in your portfolio with uscis site and relax, dont hope everyday,

dsatish said:
To the bst of my knowledge, LUD changes makes sense only 50% of the time. In many cases, they don't indicate any thing. Many people get approved without any change in LUD till the date of approval (same thing happened in my case).
I would suggest to every one not to monitor the LUD every one hour and spoil your concentration. Keep your minds off LUD :D
true, but only a computer can do that ( has no emotion ), for me it is difficult :)

fp1 : 10/19/2004
Lud changes : 11/15,11/16,11/17,11/18,11/22....and then 12/06 with approval...

Labor : dec 2001
Filed 140,485 : Oct 20 2003 (nd)
140 ad : 08/03/2004

divakarap said:
Hi Jits1609,

In how many days you got approval after LUD start changing?

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Diva

MD_Rockville said:
true, but only a computer can do that ( has no emotion ), for me it is difficult :)

I was no computer when i did that, after realizing how frustrating it was to monitor my LUD every one hour. One fine day i got an Email from USCIS and that's how i came to know about my approval. So relax and wait for the Email.

thanks dsatish, i know my anxiety will subside and then eventually die in 2005..and then I will become a computer..

good one

MD_Rockville said:
thanks dsatish, i know my anxiety will subside and then eventually die in 2005..and then I will become a computer..

MD,
Thats a good one :D :D :D

cheers
speedy1027