what is the following step after I485 was approaved?

fangzhou

Hi, friends here...

First of all, I would like to share my I485 info here..
ND March 5, 2004, FP (code 1) April 20, 2005, Resumed: April 26,2005, LUD May 10,2005... CALL the 1800, June 20,2005, AD today...

Because I just did FP code 1, I think that I need to go to local office again to have picture and index fingerprint taken,as well as have the passport stampled, should I make appointment before? how to make appointment? use the 1800 phone #? I have not received the formal notice yet, can I make an appointment? Your answer is highly appreciated.

Hope that everyone here can get his GC smoothly...

Make apointment NOW and schedule your stamp day a week from now. It takes 5 working days to get your notice. http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Take your notice, 2 passport photos, EAD and AP, I-94, Passport to the appointment.

Then, shout K>UJHDboYB_e89732h485565*(*&)&_(*ams)d fkoim_(*m_*(@^&cm#m(c+x@+c(m$n_c*(mnc@($)_c#)>%<#_*(&mjcmnt# j}omv)opv <{_v)}_<c>)vic_)(*<_*$+%_c??t_)co+<y()w+c*$@&ci$)@*%|#>%_?o<)o{< #c|+)o+)$jy m c+|?

Hope that helps :D

fangzhou said:
Hi, friends here...

First of all, I would like to share my I485 info here..
ND March 5, 2004, FP (code 1) April 20, 2005, Resumed: April 26,2005, LUD May 10,2005... CALL the 1800, June 20,2005, AD today...

Because I just did FP code 1, I think that I need to go to local office again to have picture and index fingerprint taken,as well as have the passport stampled, should I make appointment before? how to make appointment? use the 1800 phone #? I have not received the formal notice yet, can I make an appointment? Your answer is highly appreciated.

Hope that everyone here can get his GC smoothly...