What is the current waiting time for the plastic card after stamping ?

iknowitall

Registered Users (C)
What is the current waiting time at NSC to receive the actual plastic card for the greencard after your passport stamping is done at the local office.

Any one have any information, please let us know.

Thanks

30 to 60 days

I have just talked the USCIS representative. She is saying that it might take 30 to 60 days. If the welcome letter is not received within 30 days we can call USCIS and they will do some thing about it.

I called 60 days after approval of my 485 (Feb. 17 2005) following the USCIS website note at the case status page. Received an e-mail after 3 days saying that if I do not get response about my case in 30 days I should call customer service again. I guess it will go on and on for a while. Enquiries were and always will be just a waste of time. My kid's status (derivative AOS)still unchanged, no approval, so I a worried more about that than about my plastic card.

i agree stonewall as with our 140s and 485s no point calling the customer service number. just try and find out from folks on here whats going on and predict ur plastic card approval.

they actually responded!

Iknowitall,

I just came back home from work and found USCIS response in my mailbox and it says:

"Service records indicate your Form I-89, was received in this office on March 28, 2005. An approximate processing production time is from 30 to 90 days from the date the Form I-89 was received. If you have any further questions please call National Customer Service at 1 800 375 5283".

But I have seen in this form that people are waiting for plastic GC a lot longer than 90 days after PP stamping. We'll see.

:cool: What is new !!!!!!!! Card directly to the applicant with in 120 Days

Last edited by a moderator: