what is the better way ?

stream003

Hi Sirs,
I am new comer here. The immigrants rule is rather comlicated and make me head faint. My fiancee is American citizen. I'm in China. What is the better way to get to America soon: register marriage in China and then apply for my visa to America or apply visa as fiance to America and then married at there ? Pls make your kind advice. Thanks in advance.

I-129 for fiancee visa goes much faster than applying I-130 for married and then a K3 visa. so use the fiancee route..

goodluck

agree with SWaiting.

I submitted I-129F in April 2003; about a month later, my then-fiancee received a package from the embassy telling her what she would need to bring to the interview.

good luck.

SWaiting said:
I-129 for fiancee visa goes much faster than applying I-130 for married and then a K3 visa. so use the fiancee route..

goodluck
hi, im new too, help much appreciated please. im american citizen ...been in honduras 6 months on my passport. just married my honduran husband oct.7, 2005. have not filed anything yet. what should i file first so he can come to us with me? im confused about reading that a k3 and an i-129 is to be filed? thanks so much to all of you,
very sincerely...veryroxxxy

Thank-you

i cheked with the consulate this morning, they said to file the i-130, gave me the forms, but siad i cant file it here in honduras, as i am not a legally honduras resident even tho my husband is...and the only way to become a honduran resident is to renounce my USA citizenship at the honduran embassy. so i guess i must mail it to the states. i appreciate your help! :)

Oh, okay. That is kind of silly...if you were honduran citizen you won't be able to file for I-130 duhh since you need to be or a permanent resident of the US or a USC...buff. Wish you all the luck!