What is supplemental 693

swind

Registered Users (C)
Got an RFE for submitting supplemental I-693. I know I-693, whats supplemental I-693?

The RFE says the following:

SUPPLEMENTAL FORM TO THE I-693: Submit the supplemental form showing your immunization record. THere are no shortages of vaccines at the present time.

swind said:
Got an RFE for submitting supplemental I-693. I know I-693, whats supplemental I-693?

The RFE says the following:

SUPPLEMENTAL FORM TO THE I-693: Submit the supplemental form showing your immunization record. THere are no shortages of vaccines at the present time.

It's a form stating that you have had the required vaccinations. Your medical should have included it, and it should have been sent in the sealed enveloped from the doctor along with your application. Some shots - like tetanus - were unavailable for a period back in 2002. In some cases the BCIS doesn't care, in others they seem to be asking for updated vaccination records.

The supplemental should have been part of the original I693. If not then you will have to get that done. You will however not need the whole medical exam, only the immunization record (supplemental) will be needed.

If you do a search on this forum you will get some more info. This was discussed about a week back.

Regards
FHN