What is RFE ???

ayjnas

Registered Users (C)
RD : 10/30/2000
ND : 12/14/2000
FP : 3/13/2001

Laid-off recently. Had already submitted the letter from the employer 3 months back. What is this RFE ? Do I need the last employer\'s help anymore with the AC21 in effect.

No Title

Request for Evidence.

As long as you can or have a job at the time of approval which is similar to the one you have Applied for GC, you are pretty safe since it has been 6 months. Talk to your lawyer though.

No Title

Since my GC was sponsored by my Ex-employer, I don\'t know what should be done. Can I directly interact with the INS ?

No Title

Yeah you can, but you should probably take the help of a Immigration Lawyer. Lawyer is there to help you out obviously but anyone can try to do it on their own if they know what to do.

The whole thing about the new law is that your OLD Employer cannot do anything to cancel your petition as long as you can show proof of current employment or proof of Job Offer available to you , with obviously same requirements as you applied the GC under. Again go and talk to a Immigration lawyer without wasting time to find out answers on this forum. These forums are only meant for Information not legal advices, so you might not get the best answers.