• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What is next after second letter?

winner201176

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I have already submitted my document to US Embassy for my second letter 4 days ago.
But I don't know how to proceed for next step.
Should I go medical exam by myself? or Need to wait instruction from Embassy?
What should I prepare now?

Tks

Hi
I have already submitted my document to US Embassy for my second letter 4 days ago.

Tks
Hi winner201176,
The usual order is that kcc will send your 2nd NL 4-6 weeks before ur interview date and you will then complete processing ur medicals and police clearance. Sometimes there might be a delay in getting the 2nd NL from kcc and in that case you can e mail kcc to send u the soft copy of your 2nd NL which u will print and use to process things. It would be easier for forum members to give u some advice if u edit your signature (case number, date you sent your forms to kcc...) by clicking the "settings" button at the right upper corner of this page. Good luck.

Hi winner201176,
The usual order is that kcc will send your 2nd NL 4-6 weeks before ur interview date and you will then complete processing ur medicals and police clearance. Sometimes there might be a delay in getting the 2nd NL from kcc and in that case you can e mail kcc to send u the soft copy of your 2nd NL which u will print and use to process things. It would be easier for forum members to give u some advice if u edit your signature (case number, date you sent your forms to kcc...) by clicking the "settings" button at the right upper corner of this page. Good luck.

Yes, that's true! Peace! Benniit

No.I have already received 2 letter from KCC.
Now I have subbmitted all my document to Embassy a few days ago.(attached with police certificate)
The question is that what should I prepare for the time being?
Embasy will ask me to do medical exam later? or I have to do myself?
Tks

Hi

Tks

Hi

Tks
If u have received ur 2nd NL, then there is no need of contacting the embassy. You just proceed with ur medicals and police certificate by yourself. The embassy may give you information regarding country specific documents that you may need to present at the time of the interview. Good luck.