What is N-652? My DO is SF (Interviewed in Oakland)

fkc

I read one thread and someone mentioned that he/she got N-652 after the citizenship interview. My interview was done on 9/26/05 and I didn't get anything from the officer. I specifically asked him if there is anything (any paper) to take with me so that I get some kind of proof in writing that I did pass the interview and he told me no. Did I miss something? Appreciate it very much if someone could give me some clues. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
fkc said:
I read one thread and someone mentioned that he/she got N-652 after the citizenship interview. My interview was done on 9/26/05 and I didn't get anything from the officer. I specifically asked him if there is anything (any paper) to take with me so that I get some kind of proof in writing that I did pass the interview and he told me no. Did I miss something? Appreciate it very much if someone could give me some clues. Thanks.

that is the form / paper for the interview decision / result.

Hi. Yes, I got my oath letter (N-445 Notice of Nat. Oath Ceremony) in about one week after the interview. I guess everything is done (nothing pending such as name check) so there is no need for the officer to give me anything in writing. Now as I think of it in retrospective, the officer did congrat. me after the interview. Guess that is the big hint/confirmation to me that the process is complete. Hope this helps. By the way, it took me 5 monthes for the whole process from sending out the N400 to attending the oath ceremony in SF DO. I am waiting for my passport. Good luck to everyone!