What is mentioned on your notice letter.

sunnicool6

Registered Users (C)
On my Receipt notice ,It was mentioned that ,USCIS has started processing the application and you will be notified about the decision with in 90 days from the Notice date.

On my friends notice It was mentioned as 180 days.
On what basis will they give these number of days processing time
We both sent the application almost the same time with 10 days difference.
We both live in Virginia
What is mentioned on your notice letter.

Mine was 755 days. I heard back from them in about 7 months. It's a reasonably meaningless number.

I suspect the nicest your picture is the lowest that number would be...mine was 365 days so that's crushing to my self-esteem :p
Just kidding :D , I agree with Fly that it's very arbitrary, so far it's been 9 months and still waiting.:confused:

I agree with others, it might be meaningless..I am from virginia too and based on the DC DO, they are still processing 7/25/06. BTW, on both mine and my spouse's receipt, it was 90 days. Get on the DC tracker, they have cool stats..

sunnicool6,

You are already on the DC Tracker, please see my signature below. According to the stats., (just predictions and no science) you can expect to be Interviewed either in October (if lucky) or November (if the trend continues). ILs are received 3-5 weeks before the interview (mostly at the beginning of Month).

As Flydog mentioned, the number on your NOA is totally meaningless.......