What is LUD?

2_years_485

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys, I am new here. I wonder what LUD is. Just trying to do some searching here, I have been waiting for my 485 for 2 years...

Thanks a lot.

Thanks!

So what happens when LUD is changed? Did you get an email or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could anybody kindly answer my question? I am an registered user in INS's website. But I don't think I have received any email from them before the second FP was ordered. Does it mean my LUD was never changed before that?

First off, make sure you have selected the 'Email ON' button for your specific Receipt Numbers you have registered on the USCIS website.

Secondly, e-mails are not always generated....meaning, if the LUD changes but there is no change of status on your case, do not expect e-mail.

Thirdly, the e-mail system or the online system for that matter is not 100% fool-proof...I know of folks whose online status does not get updated even after milestones are completed (FingerPrinting notice issued, FP done, RFE response etc)

Best way I think is to keep checking the USCIS status at least once a day....and of course keeping an eye on the service center dates...