What is LUD ? NOID ?

LUD is last update date.

Go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

Create an account, give all your case #s. You will be able to see status online. If an officer touches your file, you may see a change in your LUD column in your portfolio.

NOID - Notice of Intent to Deny. This is sent for people whose I-140 or I-1485 is rejected by USCIS. Most of the cases, people can appeal against this decision.

Hello,

Will there be any negative impact on the case, if we register online to check the status?? pls clarify.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathang said:
Hello,

Will there be any negative impact on the case, if we register online to check the status?? pls clarify.

thanks

No, not at all. Please, let's not get paranoid. Yes, USCIS is inefficient, some of the officers are rude, and overall the GC process is a pain in the butt.

But. Let's keep rational. They are bringing this service for YOU to USE it. If they didn't want you to use it, why would they go through all the trouble of implementing it, don't you think ? It costs a LOT of money to run a database of this size and maintain it. They won't do it just to screw us. Come on people. They can scre us for free if they want to :D

In fact, if you use the system, you can be on top of your case it, follow the news, and hey, maybe even speed it up at some point. I have taken some advantage of it. Most recent approvals I know of are from people who are using the system anyways ...