what is interview Q?

rdy4czn

Registered Users (C)
The 2nd level customer service told my husband that his case is placed in an interview Q. Anyone has any idea what it is? I got my IL within 10 days from the FP and his PD is earlier than me and is stuck in the Q! Is there any way we could request for the interview for the same day (mine is on 8/12)? Any experience or comments?

Thanks

The 2nd level customer service told my husband that his case is placed in an interview Q. Anyone has any idea what it is? I got my IL within 10 days from the FP and his PD is earlier than me and is stuck in the Q! Is there any way we could request for the interview for the same day (mine is on 8/12)? Any experience or comments?

Thanks

Basically a waiting list until the next available interview date. Everyone goes through this. I had to wait a while, but do not worry he will get it.

Basically a waiting list until the next available interview date. Everyone goes through this. I had to wait a while, but do not worry he will get it.

thanks dallas...

the only thing I don't understand is people whose PDs are later than him are able to get interview dates and he has to wait in a Q. We had planned an international travel during September after I got my IL (thinking that his will be around the same time). We have to cancel it now...

thanks dallas...

the only thing I don't understand is people whose PDs are later than him are able to get interview dates and he has to wait in a Q. We had planned an international travel during September after I got my IL (thinking that his will be around the same time). We have to cancel it now...

His might still be in the name check stage.....

I see. I thought if someone gets a yellow letter he's background and name check are all clear. I was wrong then.

thanks

Well if you check the very bottom of your Interview letter, you will see a suggestion by USCIS to ask for a civics questionnaire when you go for figerprinting. What does that tell you ?......:)

Well if you check the very bottom of your Interview letter, you will see a suggestion by USCIS to ask for a civics questionnaire when you go for figerprinting. What does that tell you ?......:)

That's a very good explanation. Thanks formerf1...