What is going on?????? Please let me know your expertise......

abc94536

Registered Users (C)
My PD is 2/2003 (EB3). Name check cleared on 7/2005. Case transfered to TSC 2 months back. 2nd FP (code 3) done on 5/4/2007. LUD 485 changed - 5/9/2007.

Please let me know what is going on????? Based on the latest visa bulletin my case is current now......can I start 'HOPING' for the good news????

Thanks,

My PD is 2/2003 (EB3). Name check cleared on 7/2005. Case transfered to TSC 2 months back. 2nd FP (code 3) done on 5/4/2007. LUD 485 changed - 5/9/2007.

Please let me know what is going on????? Based on the latest visa bulletin my case is current now......can I start 'HOPING' for the good news????

Thanks,

yes in that case, u have to hear good news soon. good luck

Thanks for the response. I came to know about my name check clearance about 2 yrs back through fbi email id.

it took almost 1.5 yrs for my name check clearance. The email also told me when was the request initiated.

I hope the clearance doesn't expire....!!!! Does it????

Also, guys let me know is there anything I can do to expedite my case????

Thanks,

Create service request

Call 800 # and initiate service request about your case when you call choose your case is out of the cut-off date(I remember this is one of the option). Also take infopass appointment and ask what's going on.

What is is the fbi email ID? I need to check my name check status.
Thanks