what is ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE Records

I believe is the I-94 card

I think it\'s the I-94 form that you fill out when you enter in
the USA and they attach it to your passaport.

Thanks, but I saw one of my friends 485 approval it said

Along with this notice, your Arrival Departure Records, I94, ....

That is why I am asking this question, because it says both, if both
are same why do they have to indicate both.?

Aditya

Where do you go for stamping

Is it in Arlington, Va or else. Did you do with the courtesy copy or you need to have the original copy.My friend got his approval , but his lawyer is yet to get the original and his lawyer asked him to wait until he gets the original before stamping. Could you please reply what are the documents you took for stamping.

Aditya

Courtesy copy worked for me...

But I am in Seattle, got stamped in Bellevue. The office is just one cool officer in a rickety building. There was no problem stamping using courtesy copy. In fact the courtesy copy says "Please take this notice, your Arrival/Departure record..." to get stamping done.

The documents I took were...

(for me and my wife)
1. Approval Notice (courtesy copy)
2. I-94s
3. Pictures, 2 each
4. Passports
5. EADs
6. Advance Parole

The officer did not ask for advance parole or EADs, I guess they will be trophies! The notice said I should go to the Seattle office but Bellevue is much closer, easier though it only opens Tuesday and Thursday. The officer was very cool, pulled up our records on his computer, got our fingerprints, signatures, I-89 forms.

The biggest anti-climax is the stamp - it is just 4-5 lines of text, nothing fancy. The offices scribbles a few lines including A# etc and that\'s it!! Took about 15 minutes.