What is a poper way I-130 for wife and daughter of USC?

Redbullhorn

Registered Users (C)
Hi. If someone can help me better understand process for bringing my wife (I am USC) and her 18 years daughter (my stepdaughter) here in US. Few details follow

1. We were married in December last year before her daughter 18th birthday in May 2012 in her country of residence.

2. We are together (in sense of caring of each other) more than seven years.

3. All those years I financially supported her and her daughter and her ailing mother (my wife’s mother died a year ago).

4. She and her daughter traveled to US quite often and in September last year both applied again for US visitor’s visas and got two years permission to travel to US anytime they want.

I am ready to send I130 form and have few questions if someone can help me to get clearer picture of whole process to save me from aggravations if I got something wrong

1. As I understand from instruction to I-130 form I have to file two petitions one for wife and one for her daughter? In this case should I file for wife first? Then, when I will get receipt # (for wife), I should file I-130 for daughter and supply this number with her I-130? Or I can file both I-130s at once?

2. What kind of additional evidence can I supply with application for wife, to prove the marriage is real? I mean how many really needed to bone fide our marriage. I know than more than better where will be sure minimum?

3. Is it ok to present affidavit from witness who reside in US and knows whole our story, personally knows her and her daughter but was not present at ceremony overseas? I can ask wife to supply some affidavit from her friend overseas who also knows whole story and was present at ceremony? How properly certify (translate and certify) such affidavit if it comes from overseas?

4. Financial documents. I putted both of them on my credit card account long time ago and I can present copies of three cards with our names on every of each and the same account number and activities on account. Is it qualifies? Will numerous Western Union money transfer receipts for some years from me to my wife work as financial evidence? I can put her on my bank account but it might happened in few months, when she will come here again as visitor. I do not want to delay submission of application for few more months

Thanks everybody who will find time to reply and advice me about whole process.